Ensuring Easy, Affordable, & Hassle-Free Treatment
Our experienced hearing restoration surgeon and audiology team prides itself on offering comprehensive hearing evaluations and treatment to patients in the Manhattan and surrounding areas. We make it a priority to ensure that you are able to receive the care you need in the easiest and hassle-free manner possible.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Please allow at least one hour for your initial appointment.
If an emergency arises we will do our best to notify you prior to your appointment; however, that is not always possible.
- Please bring a photo ID and insurance card to your first appointment.
- Certain patients will also need to provide their referral form and a copy of their X-rays.
- Please make sure to download our pre- and post-ear surgery care instructions.
Questionnaires and Forms
Here you will find some questionnaires to fill out for your own knowledge of your symptoms as well as forms to fill out to send to our staff.
Patient Registration Forms
Accepted In-Network Insurances
We are in-network providers with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna Community Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Cigna – HMO, POS, EPO, PPO
- Empire BCBS – HMO, Mediblue, PPO/EPO
- EBCBS Pathway X, X Enhanced
- Emblem Select Care
- GHI CBP
- HIP Medicaid
- HIP Medicare
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- UHC Community Plan
- United Health Care Medicare
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Compass
- United Empire