Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe for Healthy Hearing
“You are what you eat” is a term you have probably heard on more than one occasion, and it’s true. You need to be aware of what you are putting into your body if you want to stay fit and healthy. To run efficiently, your body needs proper fuel and nutrition. Just like a high-performance sports car, you wouldn’t want to put in low-quality products into your vehicle. Because if you did, it would not run so well. The same applies to your body. If you want to remain healthy, you must live and follow a healthy lifestyle. Watching what you eat and following a healthy lifestyle goes much further than keeping you healthy, since what you eat affects your ability to hear. Many are aware that their ears need to be protected from loud noises in order to reduce their chances of hearing loss, but they don’t realize what you put into your body also impacts your ability to hear. So, if you want to help prevent or delay hearing loss, you better watch what you eat.
Bananas are both delicious and nutritious. Rich in both potassium and magnesium, bananas can help protect against hearing loss. While there are many ways to eat a banana, making banana bread is probably the most satisfying way to increase your intake of this fantastic food. So, eat your way to good health and healthy hearing by trying out this delicious gluten-free banana bread recipe!
Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
• 2 cups of gluten-free flour
• 2 eggs
• 3 bananas, mashed
• ½ cup of coconut oil
• 1 cup of honey
• 1 tsp of baking soda
• 1/8 tsp of Himalayan Pink Salt
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• ½ cup of coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with non-stick spray, or gently wipe coconut oil along the sides and bottom of the pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the liquids together. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Take the dry ingredients and carefully fold them into the wet ingredients. If you are using nuts, add them in during this step with the dry ingredients.
5. Pour the batter into the greased pan, and place in the oven for approximately 65-75 minutes. Use a toothpick or a thin knife to insert it into the middle of the bread to make sure it comes out clean.
6. Transfer loaf to a cooling rack to cool down before serving.